About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Agile Coach to work with three of our cross-functional teams. Our team of Agile Coaches at N26 shares and instills an Agile mindset with product groups and across the company. They believe in putting people first and value human interaction over process. Within this role, you can make an impact on individual, team & enterprise level.
In this role, you will:
In the N26 Vienna Tech Hub, we are building the best digital experience for our customers, delivering new features such as localising the onboarding process, providing in-app insurance purchases across all tiers, and many more to come.
- Build a close working relationship with their Engineering Manager and Head of Product to enable the teams.
- Help bridge the gap between product initiatives and feature delivery.
- Get hands on in multiple areas including the discovery and delivery of products.
- Observe and improve the group’s current ways of working supporting them in their continuous improvement.
- Encourage the teams to recognise their impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints.
- Be an advocate for change & guide teams through organisational change.
- Work very closely with the teams at all levels, from working with individuals, facilitating team rituals, conducting workshops and coaching group leadership.
- Help teams become predictable, independent and outcome rather than output focussed.
- Form an important part of the broader community of agile coaches - being our only coach in Vienna.
- You will help shape the agile culture for the company (not just tech and product).
What you need to be successful:
We want a Senior Agile Coach to act as a galvanizing force at N26 who shares and instills an Agile mindset with product groups and across the company.
- You put people first and value human interaction over process.
- You are a skilled communicator and mediator.
- You love optimising and improving processes and workflows.
- You have experience in helping new teams form setting them up for success and helping them gel effectively.
- You love supporting and enabling others and the teams in which they work.
- You are framework agnostic and have a diverse problem-solving toolkit.
- You have worked with cross functional teams in a rapidly evolving product led environment.
- You can make an impact on individual, team & enterprise level.
- You have an holistic understanding of how being Agile is a great way to build products customers love to use from opportunity to delivery and beyond.
- You’re not dogmatic in your approach and acknowledge listening as one of the most important tools in your box.
- You’re a servant leader and as well as a coach who enjoys leading by example.
- You have a good understanding of and know how to enable teams to make their work visible via tools such as jira and confluence.
- You understand building trust in your teams and with your peers is paramount.
- You are able to work across multiple interdependent teams working towards the same goal
- You’re not afraid to deal with conflicts and can mediate them effectively.
What’s in it for you:
We offer a competitive salary based on your qualification and experience. The salary range for this position starts at 58,800k EUR gross per year
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, fully subsidised public transit pass, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.