Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
We are looking for an Agile Coach with a strong agile mindset who is up for the challenge to grow agility on all levels in our fast paced organization. You will work in a team of experienced agile coaches, that works in a Scrumban mode to support Solarisbank's agile growth with combined power. Sharing experiences, prioritizing common topics and collaborating when beneficial is our daily routine. This way we eat what we serve.
Your Role & Responsibilities
• Collaborate in our dedicated Agile Coach team that follows our vision to grow a working environment where teams and individuals use their full potential to deliver highest value
• Provide hands-on coaching, consulting, mentoring and facilitation at all levels, including Individuals, teams, cross-functional business units and at a company-level
• Coach teams in improving continuously and collaboratively, including introducing relevant actionable agile metrics for predictability and visibility of throughput and outcome
• Work with teams to achieve self-organization, team accountability and confident decision making
• Contribute actively to a sustainable, collaborative and team-oriented culture
• Help the teams to build structures and processes for sharing knowledge effectively
• Reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
• Continually grow your craft by learning and applying new tools and techniques
Our Perfect Match
• You strongly believe in the principles behind modern agile and successfully introduced agile principles into rapidly-growing organizations of a size of over 500 employees
• You have relevant work experience in an international and young digital company environment
• You are an expert in human interaction, with mentoring, facilitation, coaching and training skills
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• You have strong opinions, based on first-hand experience, and always challenge the status quo, in the name of continuous growth.
• You are a deep listener and seek to understand before being understood.
• You have a strong ability to develop best practices through continuous learning, adaptation and an experimental mindset.
• You have a strong customer-focus and stay open-minded to alternative and pragmatic approaches that best-serve the customer's goals
• You have at least 3-5 years of experience as Agile Coach
• We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
• Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
• You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
• We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.