Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Agile Coach, you will be working together with the R&D leadership team to develop an Agile adoption strategy for infarm’s Product & Tech teams. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement Agile process, principles and practices across all levels in the Product & Tech organization. Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Provide training sessions for basic Scrum, Scrum Master & Product Owner
- Teach valuable skills that lead toward the Product & Tech wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Deliver on demand training on specific topics such as user stories, grooming, retrospectives
- Continuously and proactively improve training material for training sessions
- Proactively organise opportunities for colleagues to learn more about Agile, inside and outside the company
- Mentor & guide team into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions.
- Educate colleagues at all levels on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work.
- Work with all stakeholders to setup and maintain a structured way to continuously improve the teams and product development flow
- Work with teams on conflict resolution methods
- Provide hands-on support to all team members, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles
- Facilitate large, cross team retrospectives
- Keep an holistic view of the product development flow, identify impediments & develop an impediment resolution process to improve efficiency & alignment
- Encourage a culture of continuous experimentation to further improve the Agile practices
- Define KPIs and work with teams to measure success(quality, velocity, engagement) for our various Agile processes.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years as an Agile Coach or similar positions
- Experience in implementing Agile methodologies in Hardware development & complex product environments
- Experience in product development organisations with 50+ team members
- Experience & knowledge in in Scrum / Kanban / SAFe / LeSS implementation
- Extensive Agile and Scrum training experience
- Highly communicative & a team player
- Organised, methodical and precise
- Experience in high growth environments is an advantage
- Proficiency in English, German is an advantage
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.