About the opportunity
In this role you will work closely with the Senior Executive Assistant to our CEO and co-Founder to ensure a smooth and seamless working experience for our CEO.
In this role, you will:
- Organize and support internal and external meetings including setting up meeting rooms for external meetings in-house, and technical support for international conferencing
- International travel arrangements for our co-Founder, including flight and hotel bookings
- Independently work on financial management, including invoices and reimbursements.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information and documents are organized and easily accessible
- Welcome and host external guests from reception to the meeting room
- Take care of various personal matters of our Co-Founder and ensure his professional and private schedule are in sync.
- Assist the Executive Assistant with projects and ad hoc tasks
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in a fast paced environment.
- Eager to learn and work closely together with executive assistant
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, strong desire for structure
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- You react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you’re fluent/native in business-level English as well as German.
- You understand that Executive work requires operational excellence and you always thrive to achieve this.
- Previous experience with supporting Senior Managers or Leaders would be a plus.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.