sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for a Senior Account Operations Manager to join our Account Operations team. The role is based out of the Berlin office and will report to one of the team leads. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Senior Account Operations Manager you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like the management of day-to-day operations, real-time escalations, quality and identifying upsell opportunities, ultimately ensuring a successful collaboration between sennder and our partners.
You’ll be collaborating closely with Carrier Managers and other cross-functional teams to develop and nourish relationships with and the operations of your own account portfolio consisting of Enterprise, MidCap and SME shippers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL ...
- Build strong operations relationships with your accounts by constantly communicating, understanding and addressing their pain points
- Ensure operational excellence by supervising transport operations in close contact with customer accounts, in- and external counterparts
- Support strategic and operational planning of your client accounts, especially during the onboarding period
- Develop strong data insights to understand and steer account performance
- Constantly optimize operational processes in cross-functional cooperation with our Global Operation, Carrier Management & Product teams
- Grow Accounts through spot business on daily basis and by developing strategic initiatives together with your counterpart on the Expansion Account Executive team
- Host recurring account reviews focused on quality metrics and lane level deep dives, including additional stakeholders as needed. Help to prepare and present customer QBRs, alongside Expansion AE team members
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE ...
- Customer focus: Making your accounts happy is your number one priority
- Communication skills: You are a great communicator and can adapt your communication style to a variety of in- and external stakeholders
- Executional excellence: You strike the right balance between love for details and diligence while being a pragmatic problem solver focusing on the result
- Quick thinking: You have an eye for interpreting quantitative data, finding actionable insights and devising process improvement plans
- Proactive mindset: You think one-step ahead and come up with solutions before problems arise.
- Teamwork: You strive working in cross-functional teams and have a team-player mentality
- Operational Foundation: Ideally, you have a strong operations background in the road freight logistics sector
- Fluency in English and German is a must
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.