About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsProductsup is a Berlin-based company with a strong international customer base, and now we’re looking to exponentially grow our business and team in the US. Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you live and breathe B2B Sales? Are you ready to kick off new sales strategies for us in the US? Join our team as a Senior Account Executive and help us become the go-to name for product data management in the States!
In your first 3 months you will:
- Be a dedicated and enthusiastic student - network and acclimate into the company culture, spend time with members of different departments
- Understand the Productsup platform and familiarize yourself with the e-commerce/marketing technology environment
- Create a standardized working environment and relationships with your assigned BDR
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Start to move prospects through the sales cycle and sign first deals
- Collaborate with our content team in order to create valuable blog articles
- Own complex sales cycles in alignment with supporting departments (e.g. BDR, Pre-Sales, Integration)
What you bring to the team
- 8+ years of professional experience in sales (ideally 3+ years in SaaS sales)
- Proven track record in and understanding of the e-commerce, performance marketing and/or online advertising industries in the US
- Experience in enterprise, value-based selling to Directors, VPs, and C-level executives in complex selling environments
- Analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans
- Self-motivation, dedication, drive and the initiative to meet deadlines
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
- Permanent position with an attractive salary and benefit plan
- Many professional growth opportunities as we build our business in the US
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).