ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you like to bring your working hours in line with your free time and family?
Do you like to contribute your ideas and take on responsibility?
Then become part of Adtriba!
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- You take responsibility for your sales pipeline (including inbound & outbound) up to closing contracts
- You help identify decision-makers at potential clients and their specific challenges
- You conduct product demos and presentations, via web conference or in-person
- You recognize the potential for revenue growth by analyzing possible target groups
- You document all sales activities in our CRM tool to track sales KPIs and for continuous sales optimization
- You will work on continuous improvement of sales processes together with the sales team
- Strong work experiences in sales and closing large enterprise clients - ideally in a fast-growing B2B SaaS organization
- Motivated to participate hands-on when needed
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passionate about technology and marketing optimization
- High level of empathy, as well as enthusiasm and strong presentation skills when dealing with customers
- Willing to work independently and team-oriented at the same time
- Excellent English communication skills - preferably native speaker level
Although we are still quite small with currently 24 employees, our team is very international. The following languages are spoken at our company: Mandarin, Spanish, English, Afrikaans, Yoruba, Arabic, French, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Italian and of course German.
As part of an open & friendly team, you'll not only be challenged to grow but also be given the opportunity to lead. You'll collaborate with Marketing, Machine Learning Engineers, and Customer Success Management.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
- The salary range (fixed salary) for this position is 55-65K p.a., depending on your experience. The bonus you can receive in addition is uncapped.
- A position in a strongly growing market
- Flexible working hours – it is up to you how you arrange these hours (40h a week)
- Unlimited vacation policy – you can define the number of vacation days yourself (we will ensure that everyone will have enough rest)
- A comprehensive onboarding for your successful start as well as constant support from the team
- Latest hardware – MacBook, ThinkPad, and multi-screen setup, it's your choice
Does all this sound like you? Your contact person Cedik is looking forward to your application.
Our ML-based SaaS solution offers advertising companies and brands an AI solution for holistic analysis and evaluation of their marketing activities.
Our software helps marketing managers to plan and optimize their decisions and budgets based on independent and accurate data. Our international customers value that – from leading e-commerce platforms, banks and energy providers to mobility companies.
We are a well-funded start-up in an exciting market and are looking forward to expand our team.