Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
Spryker’s commerce revolution is on the rise and with $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, we see skyrocket growth in Switzerland & Austria region! Spryker wants to join forces with an entrepreneurially driven, sales mastermind who can be first on the ground and build out a sales team as a Senior Account Executive - CH/A. Expanding our footprint and heading the future team in the CH/A region, you will report into and collaborate closely with our Senior Sales Director, Andy Bacher. In this role you will design and sculpt the commercial strategy and blueprint for scalability whilst evolving and leading Spryker’s CH/A sales team.
- Drive our growth and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress and success
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of B2B solution sales experience within the ecommerce environment in the Swiss & Austrian region.
- Good understanding of Customer Experience market (e-commerce, marketing, CRM, etc.) is an advantage
- You have a strong sales skillset and good technical knowledge
- Hunter mentality and passion to acquire new logos
- Experience developing and executing successful close plans
- Outstanding problem-solving skills as well as superior interpersonal and influencing skills
- Well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, provide recommendations and develop forecasts
- Location: Remote
- Native German speaker. Fluency in English
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil der Spryker Herde zu werden
We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.