Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Security Engineer to join our Product & Engineering organisation on the mission to implement best in class security automation practices in our HR Platform! We are processing highly sensitive data of more than two hundred thousand employees in Europe, which will enable you to work in an organisation where security is a first class citizen in all processes. Currently we work in a small, ambitious team comprised of remote team members, and looking for an onsite team mate to enable Product and Engineering organisation to have a great sparring partner in security related topics.
Specific tasks of the Senior Security Engineer at Personio:
- You will host regular security training sessions for Personio’s Software Engineers ensuring that secure practices are always top of their mind.
- You will implement security automation and monitoring tools to protect full lifecycle of Personio services: starting from CI pipelines and ending with security checks in production environment.
- You will conduct regular security checks in all layers of Personio’s cloud infrastructure.
- You will monitor Personio systems for security anomalies and alerts.
- You will participate in security incident management.
- You will advise engineering teams on application of security best practices during conceptualisation and implementation of new Personio features.
- You will coach and mentor fellow teammates from the Security Engineering Team.
Your motivation and mentality:
- More than 5 years of experience in security engineering roles in a fast-growing start-up environment or comparable
- Experience coaching and mentoring Software Engineers on best-in-class security practices
- Significant experience with implementation of security tools and practices in modern, cloud-native environments for customer-facing web-based applications
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, configuration management tools in
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, and experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience with implementation of ISMS (e.g. -DSS, 27k)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (C1/C2 on CEFR scale)
- Willing to relocate to Munich permanently, position is onsite-only
- We are experiencing rapid growth and are “building our plane while flying it”. So bring your agile mindset to the table!
- Embrace feedback - no one is perfect, neither are we. So let’s make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other.
- Let’s grow together - share your knowledge, we will share ours!
- Humour. Have fun with us, learn with us from mistakes and bring your good vibes.
Warum PersonioWe offer you:
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Relocation and visa support
- 28 vacation days