Über unsWie könnte eine moderne Versicherung eigentlich funktionieren? Wir sind FRIDAY. Was uns bewegt, ist die Idee einer Versicherung, die besser in unsere Zeit und das Leben unserer Kunden passt. Innerhalb von 6 Monaten haben wir daher die erste wirklich digitale Autoversicherung Deutschlands aufgebaut.
Und es gibt noch einiges zu tun. Damit unser Startup die Versicherungswelt nachhaltig verändern kann, entwickeln wir in Berlin völlig neue Konzepte – Angebot in 90 Sekunden, monatlich kündbar, Zahl-pro-Kilometer. Wir haben noch einiges vor und dafür suchen wir Verstärkung! FRIDAY braucht Spezialisten aus vielen Bereichen. Du willst in einem engagierten Team mit innovativen Technologien arbeiten und Prozesse selber gestalten?
Dann melde dich bei uns.
Dein vielfältiges AufgabengebietAs a Scrum Master at FRIDAY, you will support one or two cross-functional teams to further improve their agile way of working, and to reach their full potential. You will collaborate with other Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches to share best practices for applying agile concepts at FRIDAY and help your team to resolve impediments.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Support Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Engineers in their quest to deliver business value and delight our customers
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team: Organization on how to apply agile/Scrum practices and how to improve their self-organization
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies thoroughly; including, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Retrospectives, and Sprint Reviews
- Guide the team to remove impediments themselves, but also remove impediments yourself in edge cases
- Build a trusting and safe atmosphere where problems can be raised respectfully and constructively
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution on request
- Support cross-team collaboration and alignment in synchronization to the agile heartbeat of the organization
Du bringst Folgendes mit
- You have proven min. of 1-year experience in facilitating feature teams as a Scrum Master
- You are able to apply techniques, concepts, and good practices that go beyond “by the books” scrum
- You are skilled in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- You have a strong sense of ownership, humility, customer orientation, integrity, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- You are organized, positive, driven, a team player and ready to develop yourself further into the role of an Agile Coach
- You have experience working in an international and English-speaking environment
- You have experience with Scrum@scale
Dein spannendes ArbeitsumfeldWe keep things open, agile, and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust. You will have the chance to closely collaborate with our development teams based in Berlin and Warsaw.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product people and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with, and set up your workspace the way you like it.
Join a culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do.
Lastly, don't miss the opportunity to work for one of the fast-rising InsurTech Startups in Europe.