Über unsWie könnte eine moderne Versicherung eigentlich funktionieren? Wir sind FRIDAY. Was uns bewegt, ist die Idee einer Versicherung, die besser in unsere Zeit und das Leben unserer Kunden passt. Innerhalb von 6 Monaten haben wir daher die erste wirklich digitale Autoversicherung Deutschlands aufgebaut.
Und es gibt noch einiges zu tun. Damit unser Startup die Versicherungswelt nachhaltig verändern kann, entwickeln wir in Berlin völlig neue Konzepte – Angebot in 90 Sekunden, monatlich kündbar, Zahl-pro-Kilometer. Wir haben noch einiges vor und dafür suchen wir Verstärkung! FRIDAY braucht Spezialisten aus vielen Bereichen. Du willst in einem engagierten Team mit innovativen Technologien arbeiten und Prozesse selber gestalten?
Dann melde dich bei uns.
Dein vielfältiges AufgabengebietAs a Scrum Master at FRIDAY, you will support one or two cross-functional feature teams to further improve their agile way of working, and to reach their full potential. You will collaborate with other Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches to share best practices for applying agile concepts at FRIDAY and help your team to resolve impediments.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Support the Product Owner, Business Analysts, and the Engineers in their quest to do everything possible (and more) to deliver business value and delight our customers
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team and organization on how to apply agile/Scrum practices and how to improve their self-organization
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies thoroughly, including, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Retrospectives, and Sprint Reviews/Demos
- Guide the team to remove impediments themselves, but also remove impediments yourself in edge cases
- Build a trusting and safe atmosphere where problems can be raised respectfully and constructively
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Support cross-team collaboration and alignment in synchronization to the agile heartbeat of the organization
Du bringst Folgendes mit
- You have proven experience in facilitating feature teams as a Scrum Master
- You are able to apply techniques, concepts and good practices that go beyond the “by the books” scrum
- You are skilled in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- You have a strong sense of ownership, humility, customer orientation, integrity, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- You are organized, positive, driven, a team player and ready to develop yourself further into the role of an Agile Coach
- You have experience working in an international and English-speaking environment
Dein spannendes ArbeitsumfeldWe keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product people and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.