Friendsurance has with international acknowledgement pioneered and inspired global trends in Insurtech since 2010.
As the inventor of peer-to-peer insurance, Friendsurance developed the claims-free bonus. With the new brand Friendsurance Business, we are pioneering another mission: the digitisation of insurance services for banks or insurance companies and their customers. Through partnerships with leading banks and insurance companies like Deutsche Bank and R+V, we make a smart home for insurance available directly in these partners digital solutions. Through our sophisticated, scalable and modular insurance platform we aim to make insurance more customer friendly.
We are over 100 team members from more than 20 nations working from our head quarter in Berlin and from other external bases. We take pride in our agile culture. We have been part of Berlin's top employer and office ratings for several years
We are looking for a Freelance Scrum Master (m/f/d) who will – beside moderating retrospectives and reviews – pass on expertise so that teams can live agility independently and successfully using the Scrum methodology. The aim of this position is also to strengthen the agile mindset within the company.
Your Tasks & Responsibility
- You actively contribute to building a work environment that focuses on continuous improvement and regular delivery of outstanding software which brings value to our users
- You accompany and observe Scrum teams in their work, reflect on observations and give goal-oriented insights to improve the situation in the context of the organization
- You change processes in a team by helping your colleagues to work with each other as efficiently & effectively as possible and to master challenging situations by defining & adopting processes and rituals to team’s needs
- With your work, you promote an open communication and feedback culture, through which people and teams can continuously learn and grow
- You provide methodical advice to product owners in developing their product vision and maintaining the backlogs
- You identify potential for improvement and create concepts, pushing and driving their implementation forward
- With the team of Scrum Master & Agile Coaches, you lead and moderate meetings as well as develop training material and workshops on topics such as agile working methods, lateral leadership, self-organization or situational feedback for colleagues throughout the company
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with development teams as a Scrum Master, ideally in the context of web application development
- You already have expertise in the following topics and / or would like to develop yourself further in these: agile software development methods & practices (Scrum / Kanban), agile organizational development, lean product development, agile coaching, design thinking
- You have a strong technical and analytical understanding and you communicate with software engineers at eye level
- You already have a wide range of methods & tools and use them as coach, trainer and moderator
- You want to work with people, keep an eye on their needs and build good relationships; additionally, you are able to drive changes by making challenges and blockades transparent
- You speak fluent English and preferably German
- Be part of a pioneering team fearless of change
- Go to work in a team where high level of qualifications and soft skills are equally cherished
- Work in an agile mentality and feel the trust in your skills
- Experience flexibility when you need it and have your personal development plan
- Move forward with cutting edge technologies
- Go home with attractive salary and perspectives
- For this position we will provide support for the visa-process and a relocation budget
Then apply now with our online application form (indicating your earliest possible start date) and start your new dream job soon! We are looking forward to having you soon!