For our SumUp ERP Implementation team, we are currently looking for a SAP Financials Specialist. You will be part of a great team who is designing and deploying a new solution for a global company. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with new technologies, to develop yourself in different areas and to get knowledge about other SAP products, except S4Hana.
Currently looking for a SAP Financials Specialist in Brazil
- Support Implementation of FI/CO functionalities with S/4HANA in Brazil and other LATAM countries
- Collaboration with other team players regarding implementation of end-to-end processes
- Working on specific topics like tax requirements for different countries, reporting, budgeting etc.
- Training and support of business users
- Documentation of implemented solutions
- Data migration
- Maintenance of Guepardo solution for Brazil for tax reporting as part of S4Hana
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have strong (3+ years) professional experience in SAP implementation and support of SAP business systems
- Experience with S4Hana is an advantage
- Experience with Guepardo solution for BR is an advantage
- University degree in Finance, IT or Business Insights related field
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP tax settings and country localization for Brazil
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP automatic payment program and electronic bank statement
- Experience in consulting and customizing of SAP FI/CO modules is a must have
- Business knowledge in Finance and good understanding of taxation is a must have
- Ability to work in dynamic environment managing various tasks in parallel
- Positive attitude, innovative thinking and strong focus to deliver
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is must have
- Team player, who looks for the success of the whole rather than the self and has ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUMUP
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of projects.
- You’ll have the chance to work on a diverse and international team.
- You'll have competitive compensation and education budget.
- Additional social benefits
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.