For our SumUp ERP Implementation team, we are currently looking for a SAP Developer in Berlin or Sofia. You will participate in different projects for implementation of S4Hana in SumUp companies, having the opportunity to learn and work with new technologies, to develop yourself in different areas and to expand your knowledge of other SAP products. We are an agile, fast paced business giving autonomy to our teams to design technical solutions. If you’re excited about empowering small business owners around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Development of interfaces of external systems with S/4HANA
- Develop and support integration with Salesforce, eShop, custom portals in complex company infrastructure
- Development and deployment of Fiori applications onPremise/Cloud
- Development of reports and additional programs using RAP model
- Develop applications using WebIDE, Cloud Application Studio and other SAP Cloud tools
- Develop objects to be used in SAP Analitics Cloud
- Exploring latest modern SAP products
- Supporting team for system patching/upgrade
- SAP notes implementation
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have a university degree in IT related field
- You have experience with AngularJS (advantage)
- You have SAP Basis knowledge (advantage)
- S4Hana/Hana DB new features knowledge is an advantage
- You have ability to work in dynamic environment managing various tasks in parallel
- You have positive attitude, innovative thinking and strong focus to deliver
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are a team player, who looks for the success of the whole rather than the self and has ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
Why you should join SumUp? - Perks & benefits:
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- You'll attend global offsides and regular team events.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.