As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, you’ll be part of a global team of experts in developing, optimising and growing the Marketing Cloud platform at SumUp. This position sits in a cross-functional team supporting both local, regional, and global stakeholders.
You’ll collaborate with other teams and squads to build features and solutions that play a crucial role in operations and communication for multi-products, owning the design to delivery process for Marketing Cloud projects end-to-end.
What you’ll do
- Support and build automated communication (Email/SMS/Push/In-app/WhatsApp/CloudPages) with our prospects and customers using Email, Mobile, Web and Automation Studio, and Journey Builder — Social Studio, Interaction Studio and Audience Builder (DMP) knowledge are also a GREAT plus!
- Ensure that marketing teams have the required data to segment audiences, and support integrations of data or triggers from external sources. You’ll be one of the go-to people for managing and providing technical support for Business Areas, CRM Marketing, and Product Life Cycle initiatives globally.
- Collaborate with product teams to develop and manage custom forms, and automate data process activities from Marketing Cloud to Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
- Have regular check-ins with stakeholders to understand their processes and tooling, to identify areas of optimisation
- Explore new releases and unused features to enhance our Marketing Cloud org for the Marketing CRM and Product Life Cycle
Great for this position
- 2+ years of work experience in Marketing Automation, with at least one year working hands-on with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (and ideally experience with an org connected to Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud)
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS to create web and mobile landing pages (CloudPages) and manage responsive email templates
- Experience creating and adjusting AMPscript for dynamic content and data management
- Can elaborate SQL Queries for reporting, data transformation, QA, and troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable about how to manage subscription statuses to honour individual preferences and regional compliance rules (incl. GDPR, LGPD, CAN-SPAM)
- Enjoy creating documentation to share your solutions within an organisation. Bonus if you’ve used Jira and Confluence.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish is a great plus - you'll be part of a truly global company
Nice to have
- Experience with web tracking technologies (e.g. Google Analytics/Tag Manager)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications
- Experience in other Salesforce Clouds and systems (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers)
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- SulAmérica health insurance plan (co-participation), Caju benefit (multiple possibilities: meals, culture, health), Partnership for mental health activities with Zenklub, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, Gympass, life insurance and more.
- You’ll be based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
Due to the pandemic and related restrictions we've been working from home. Any update will be shared throughout the selection process.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.