About the opportunity
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, you’ll be part of our global team of experts optimising the marketing communication to our existing customers. You will be responsible for the technical side owing the design-to-delivery process.
In this role, you will:
- You will be working with our marketing team to understand their processes and business requirements, identify potential for optimisation and develop customized solutions within Salesforce
- You will be responsible for accelerating platform usage for us to realize platform potential
- You will work with data teams on data integrations from external sources to ensure the marketing team has all required data to segment audiences.
- You support and build automated communication using Email, Mobile and Automation Studio, and Journey Builder
- You will be responsible for making sure engagement, send and subscriber data is available in our data warehouse for reporting
What you need to be successful:
- You have 3+ years of work experience in Marketing Automation, with at least 1 year working hands-on with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (and ideally experience with an org connected to Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud)
- You have experience creating and adjusting AMPscript for dynamic content and data management
- You enjoy creating documentation of technical implementation, processes and best practices
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are a plus
- Analytical skills: Data-driven person with a strong analytical mindset
- Communication skills: Open-minded and able to communicate ideas to stakeholders
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.