audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,200 people. We work hard and play hard in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Senior Salesforce Developer to join our forward-thinking People team based in Gurgaon
• Engage with the business stakeholders as needed to work collaboratively on implementing solutions for approved enhancements/changes to ensure proper design and a satisfied customer.
• Collaborate in international inhouse project teams
• Document relevant development requests and solution provided.
• Perform testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and development.
• Monitor performance, scalability and refactoring
• Perform deployments requested by the salesforce engineering and business analyst team.
• Overall development experience should be more than 3 years
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning is mandatory
• Salesforce Platform Developer I certification is required , PD II will be an added advantage.
• Experience with international salesforce instances (optional)
• Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com including a deep understanding of salesforce object model, layouts, Apex, Visualforce, Sharing, Process Builder.
• Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles and logical formulas.
• Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred
• Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices preferred.
• Experience with Jira preferred
• Experience with DevOps tools is will be an added advantage. Experience with AutoRABBIT is preferred
• Speaking or writing in English should not be a challenge