About the opportunity
We are seeking a pro-active Salesforce Administrator to play a fundamental role in the experienced team in charge of our Salesforce instances. As part of the team, you will contribute to administrating, providing support and implementing improvements on one of the most important tools within our Operations.
In this role, you will:
- From your first day on, assume responsibility and take ownership, to drive day-to-day as well as project-oriented improvements
- Play a fundamental role in the experienced Admin Team in charge of our Salesforce instances, and work closely with the Salesforce Product team - Business Analysts, Developers and Engineers
- Provide support to users from several departments across N26 Operations and proactively adjust and enhance their tools while always looking to identify other teams that would benefit from our help
- Handle administrative requirements for the global Salesforce organization, to build towards a scalable and optimized instance
- Support planning, designing, implementation and testing of new functionalities and features
- Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems, and help maintaining our existing customization
- Manage User Acceptance Testing of major and minor releases
- Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced agile environment
- Provide guidance and best practices to the junior administrators of the team
- Be part of the Operations department in one of Europe's most exciting fintech ventures
What you need to be successful:
- Already obtained Salesforce Administrator certifications
- Have at least two years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Ideally you have already gained experience in a start-up, banking/FinTech industry or consultancy before
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Service Cloud platform and Salesforce Lightning - best practices, available declarative functionalities, data structures, and limitations - and of Salesforce’s architecture (triggers, classes, lightning components)
- Willing to constantly learn by yourself, leveraging all the available resources
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset, using data to support your decisions
- Inquisitive and want to challenge the status quo and make things better / more efficient
- Strong user and customer focus when taking any decision
- Great communication skills and like to work in and as a team
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English. Other european languages are a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.