We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better, connecting the world of science and making research open to all.
ResearchGate provides a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
The Sales Operations and Strategy Team of ResearchGate is responsible for driving the development and execution of sales strategy within the company’s Monetization unit. This position will work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and drive best-in-class sales operations processes leveraging analytics and collaboration cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success. This role is a full-time position, located in Berlin, but does not require German language skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively monitoring and striving to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Living and breathing the sales pipeline (opportunities by deal stage, deal size, type, etc.).
- Keeping on top of related processes, visualizing them and following-up on their application.
- Creating sales process-, system-, and tool-related training decks and coordinate and drive their roll-out. Measure their success and turn feedback into improvements.
- Developing a best-in-breed sales onboarding and managing ongoing sales training cadences.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of ResearchGate’s core products.
- Building a strong relationship and foundation of trust with Sales leaders and with sales representatives.
- Providing support for various sales contracting and administration duties and functions including, but not limited to, sales performance reporting.
- Supporting the planning and development of effective compensation plans to reward behaviors that positively impact the business.
- Supporting in the hiring process and onboarding of new team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record (a plus if from math, computer science, or another analytical field).
- Certification or advanced practical skills in using analytical methods and tools
- Excel and PowerPoint fluency.
- Fluent in Salesforce or comparable previous CRM system experience are a must.
- Training or coaching experience.
What we offer
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re changing science and catalysing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog