Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
Dein Weg in die ZukunftMeet our awesome Sales team: Together we actively contribute to Personio’s growth by converting prospects into customers. As Personio experts we follow a solution oriented sales approach, guide our prospects and actively drive the decision - all with a high focus on our product ́s values. We challenge and encourage each other with the aim to enable SMEs to unlock their full HR potential. In our team we offer a place for a career and growth on a personal level. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
As our Sales Enablement Manager (m/f/d) you will be joining our sales team and act as the key business partner improving sales effectiveness, sales productivity and overall sales results.
Your role takes you from the immediate action that can make an impact right away to establishing a fundamental sales enablement structure impacting Personios go-to-market strategy, our selling motion and the understanding of our HR software solution. You will partner with various stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and provide the team with the tools, processes, skills and knowledge necessary to accelerate time to full quota achievement of new hires and improve sales productivity on a continuous basis.
Do you have a passion to help the sales team do their job more efficiently, unleash their sales talent while growing their skill-set?
Your role includes but is not limited to:
- Define, create, execute and scale our sales enablement strategy
- Collaborate with Sales Management & Marketing as well as teams to build the sales enablement program
- Create and manage a consistent sales onboarding and training experience that supports ongoing skill and knowledge progression within the sales team
- Stay current on product knowledge and selling methodologies and identify opportunities to enhance the delivery of content Partner with leaders to prioritize initiatives on a regular basis to achieve agreed business impact
- Proactively consult stakeholders on higher level strategy according to business needs
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and ROI of training initiatives
- Monitor results of your program and adapt the sales enablement framework according to sales needs and impact on the business
Dein Weg bis heute
- 3+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Coaching or Performance Consulting required
- 3-5 years experience generating new business and selling B2B SaaS solutions required
- Management experience of B2B sales teams would be a plus
- Excellent communicator and ability to collaborate with many different personalities to establish strong working relationships with sales leaders, sales reps and account executives
- Highly organized, and skilled at project management to deliver exceptional sales enablement activities simultaneously in a fast-paced setting
- Strategic, data-driven thinker with the ability to execute the right sales enablement activities
- Familiarity with adult learning theory & training content design to build learning journeys according to roles
- Empathetic and a passion for developing others
- Business fluent English is a must
Warum der Weg zu uns
- Your chance to shape with us the path of becoming the category leader of HR softwares in Europe for SMEs
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Because joining us at an early stage shows your trust and confidence in Personio, we want you to also profit from the success of the company. Therefore, we will offer you a competitive compensation package (e.g. salary, benefits, virtual shares)