Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organization in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
We have an incredible opportunity for an ambitious leader to join Personio and build our Sales Effectiveness organization. Person's sales team have been the fuel powering our incredible growth making us one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and we are looking for a leader to join our business to support our sales team’s continued growth and ensure a world-class onboarding experience
As the first hire, you will be responsible for building the team and defining our Sales Effectiveness mission. We are seeking someone who loves seeing teams grow and develop and has the ability to distill complex training plans into a fun, engaging, and rewarding session.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Operations you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to build a brand new team from scratch. We encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and love partnering with sales professionals to make them better.
This position might be based in any of our five office locations: Munich, London, Dublin, Madrid, or Amsterdam (to be opened in fall 2021).
What you need to succeed
- Love of training and people - always wanting to see teams growing and learning and using the programs you have built for their success
- Previous experience doing a similar role in a B2B Tech firm
- Ideally fluent in German and English but you must have fluency in English
- You will have a curious mind - always wanting to understand drivers of performance from technical to behavioral
- Critical Thinking - Distilling company strategy, team goals, and local needs into a strategy and execution plan
- Being realistic and understanding that sales teams invest only in training that produces business outcomes, and, as such, has a strong sense of accountability. Everything you do must have an ultimate impact on revenue. It must be easy to use and not take away from protected selling time. Learning is something they should look forward to
- You love order and planning - you are super organized and enjoying coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Fantastic communicator - comfortable speaking to large groups and ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple and effective manner
- Champion the adoption of assets, methods, and innovations that uncover, quantify and communicate customer value both during and after the sales process
- As a team leader, you demonstrate a passion for growing others and yourself.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA, MHA, or other advanced degree encouraged.
- You’re available for business travel as needed.
- Create a vision & roadmap for our Sales Effectiveness team - define the mission and strategy together with senior leaders from our sales team
- Be comfortable using data and leader feedback to identify transformative opportunities to provide training and enablement to the sales team and build engaging training programs with measurable outcomes against these
- Hiring top talent is one of our pillars and you will be responsible for building the highest quality onboarding program possible across both remote and in-person settings. We want our onboarding to be the envy of the industry so no pressure!
- Lead all specific effectiveness initiatives - from content creation to delivery to measurement. You must be versatile enough to write a strategy document one hour and create a detailed survey for a session the next hour
- Partner with external partners to coordinate training sessions and building playbooks for all stages of from prospecting to closing
- Lead events planning and execution for the sales team - for example, Sales Kick off, etc.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be required to pivot quickly and re-prioritize at short notice
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares