Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
About the teamAs a Sales Director (f/m/d) you will be a strong contributor to the APAC Sales Team, expanding our business and reporting to the General Manager APAC, with the global support of ~65 co-workers across 7 different countries. You will work closely with the rest of the Adsquare teams across the world to define and execute appropriate sales strategies, business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and support from your regional General Manager.
- You develop the turnover of a portfolio of media agencies by creating a real relationship with key stakeholders
- You define a commercial and PR strategy for the agencies in your portfolio
- You participate in the establishment of strategic commercial partnerships
- You participate proactively in the improvement of products / processes
Perks of the Job
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You take on responsibility for the entire sales process in a growing company
Perspectives of GrowthAfter 3 months from your start you will have
- A complete understanding of Adsquare offering and technology thanks to our onboarding program
- Learnt about our ecosystem, key partners, tech and data suppliers and our way of working with each partner
- Defined your selling strategies & tactics dedicated to the ANZ markets
- Met all of our key clients and started building relationships them
- Started to sign the first partnerships with local clients
After 6 months you will have
- More traction in the market and you will have identified the key clients/ partners
- Started contributing to the wider part of the regional revenues of the company
- Become more involved into more strategic & long terms partnership conversations
After the first year you will have
- Built a strong relationship with key clients and partners (agencies, media buyers, direct advertisers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, ad networks)
- Become a key player into the mobile and/ or programmatic community and generated leads through conferences and social events
Job related Skills
- You have 3-4 years of experience in the data, programmatic, ad tech industry, drive to store solutions, or in media agency
- You have an understanding of the advertising ecosystem and you know how media agencies work
- Previous experience in real-time advertising, programmatic and data management is a plus
- You have developed a strong network with contacts across media agencies and advertisers in Australia & New-Zealand
- A hands-on approach of your sales strategy
- Ability to be autonomous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – in both verbal and written English
Why us ?
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world (14 nationalities at the moment)
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
- Annual company-wide offsite (post-COVID)
Desired start dateJuly 2021