At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartetWe’re looking for a driven, energetic and customer-centric Sales Development Representative to join our international and tight-knit sales team at SimScale. You’ll contribute to the company’s growth by identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for account executives and initiating the relationship between SimScale and prospective customers. You will do this through a combination of outbound prospecting and calling and inbound lead follow up. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues from marketing, account management and application engineering to optimize our sales process.
You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of selling a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you! The role is based in Munich, Germany.
- Become an expert in identifying and understanding needs and pain points of prospects and determine how SimScale’s solutions can address those needs
- Respond to and qualify inbound inquiries regarding SimScale’s product and services
- Conduct outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns and achieve weekly quotas of sales-qualified leads
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Develop and increase industry/product knowledge and acumen to position SimScale’s value proposition to multiple industry segments
- Collaborate with Account Management, Marketing and Applications Engineering teams around best practices to improve our sales process and accelerate growth
Unsere AnforderungenMinimum qualifications:
- A genuine interest in a career as a sales rock star
- 1-2 Years of sales, marketing or business development experience preferred, SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills (English)
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers
- The ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; committed to being a team player
- Experience with CAD/CAM/CAE software/mechanical engineering industry
- Experience in a quota carrying sales role with an average deal size of €10k ARR
- CRM experience with Salesforce, MS Dynamics or similar
- Experience in a startup sales environment
- Other language skill such as German, Spanish, French or Chinese
Was wir zu bieten haben
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
Weitere InformationenIf you want to become our Sales rockstar, we look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system (including your salary requirements).