About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities Want to put your sales career on the fast track with one of the hottest tech companies in Berlin?
Are you a person that never gives up on your goals, is always able to convince and persuade others, and can even turn a no into a yes?
Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for 5 Business Development Representatives (m/f), each responsible for one of the following markets: DACH, UK, US, FR, or ES.
- Be the face of Productsup while generating and qualifying new business opportunities in your market
- Work together with marketing and sales in order to locate and qualify the best deals
- Clearly present the key benefits of our product to our future customers
- Generate valuable leads and potential clients via outbound calls
- Be a problem solver and find creative ways to overcome obstacles
- Be responsible for updating lead information in our CRM system
- Research and discover new lead generation opportunities
What you bring to the team
- Ideally 1-2+ years of work experience in business development, B2B call centers, street sales/promotion or a similar role
- Hands-on experience handling a high volume of outbound calls per day, supported by email campaigns
- Previously worked with CRM software, ideally also with databases and lead generation tools
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken (for all markets)
- Native-level skills in German, Spanish, or French if you want to work in the DACH, ES, or FR market
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a positive “can-do” attitude
What we offer you
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example in Field Sales
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact