Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
We want to become the category leader for HR management software for SMEs in Europe. Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining one of our first regional sales teams. You will create first milestones for Personio and become a pioneer in transforming HR for SMEs across the new markets. As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the active development of our Sales Pipeline. You work closely with the Country Manager and Account Executives to generate leads in the new market, which makes you an integral part of our Growth Strategy in the Nordics region.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identification and active approach of new potential customers
- Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes
- Building relationships to establish an active dialogue with decision makers of our target customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
What you need to succeed
- You already have experience in exchange with customers, preferably in the B2B area (eg: call center, human resources, event management, etc.)
- You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
- You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
- You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English & Finnish
You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.