Let's win together
As Sales Development Representative (f/m/x) for our Permea Data-as-a-Service offering you own the early stages of the sales process. You generate and qualify new sales leads for our Permea product and move them along the sales cycle toward closing. In cooperation with our Account Executives you scale our Permea offerings across various countries within Europe and develop reachout strategies and tactics to further grow revenues. This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment at the forefront of data-driven digital offerings in healthcare! You would want to take it, right?
Your Role with us
- You research, identify and qualify new potential customers through qualitative and quantitative lead generation while responding to and qualifying incoming inquiries regarding their interest in our Permea products.
- Additionally you engage with new and existing leads through various channels to increase your customer’s interest and excitement in Permea: Not only tailored messaging will be key to success here, also your hunger to win over clients in cold outreach!
- You craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint and so achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- You spearhead the growth & adoption of Permea’s offerings and cooperate closely with your Account Executive to constantly reevaluate best performing processes and channels. There is nothing more important to you than guaranteeing a perfect handover of your strongest leads.
What you bring to the table
- You have 1-2+ years of relevant professional experience as BDR/SDR/MDR - ideally in a dynamic SaaS environment. BioTech, Life Sciences, or Big Pharma expertise is a plus.
- You are knowledgeable about Social Selling and have the ability to complete projects on time at a high level of quality. Multitasking is your thing!
- You are enthusiastic about learning the software sales space within a constantly changing and evolving work environment. We also would love to learn from you!
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in German & English and exactly know your ways around digital sales stacks such as Salesforce, Hubspot or LinkedIn Navigator.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We improve the quality of life of thousands of patients worldwide. We create technology that really helps.
At Temedica, we are breaking new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient - so we make it happen!
We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SAAS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma, biotech or MedTech and improve the treatment of each and every future patient. Finally!
You want more?
- We make a difference for our customers.
- We focus on ownership and love to work on our ambitious mission to improve global healthcare.
- We always aim high!
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to win together.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define your goals and find you a way to reach them!
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and directly impacting the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- One company brunch per month is a must, as well as multiple "after-work-pizza"-get togethers.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
- We offer relocation and visa support.
You are looking for an exciting challenge within digital health? Then we are looking forward to your application!