Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleIn business development you take the first step of your B2B sales career and lay the foundation for your professional and personal development.
What does a start in sales at Personio mean?
You are the first personal contact for interested parties and accompany them in the first steps on the way to becoming a potential new customer of our HR software. You will talk to potential new customers about the introduction of digital HR processes and you will be in constant contact with various companies with up to 2000 employees. By carrying out needs analyzes with companies from a wide variety of industries, you get to know the entire small and medium-sized business sector in the DACH region. If you have always found it exciting to start in sales, our internal and external experts and our specially developed sales talent factory will help you develop step by step towards becoming a SaaS sales expert.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Not sure if this role is for you? Take our quiz and find YOUR best fit. QUIZ!
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identification and approach of new potential customers in the Benelux region
- Resolution and clarification of the requirements of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes
- Building relationships to establish an engaged dialogue with our target customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
What you need to succeed
- You already have experience in exchange with customers, preferably in the B2B area (eg: call center, human resources, event management, etc.)
- You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
- You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
- You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken Dutch & English (French is a bonus)
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for a project of your own and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares