We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is optimising online visibility and reputation for companies by connecting offline and online marketing activities through their SaaS software solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being part of the global revenue organisation and supporting in further expanding our portfolio company’s DACH market leadership
- Acting as the most important link between the marketing and sales department
- Being in constant contact with customers by phone, email or social selling tools
- Communicating our portfolio company’s value proposition to target accounts
- Developing new business opportunities with significant long-term revenue potential
- Conducting thorough company-specific research to identify use cases and to understand how our portfolio company offers added value to our customers
- Collaborating with marketing and sales to constantly improve the messaging and improve the performance of the team
- Scheduling highly qualified meetings with identified target accounts for Account Executives to build pipeline
- Keeping meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using Salesforce and other sales tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- First experience in working in a business development or sales role preferably in digital marketing or other SaaS solutions
- You have an engaging and confident personality and enjoy the challenge of presenting new ideas and concepts
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Strong time management skills
- Being able to work in a structured and professional manner
- A real team player who enjoys working with others and the friendly competition that is created by everyone wanting to be the highest achiever
- Experience of working with CRM tools like Salesforce and other tools like Outreach and LinkedIn
- Strong and professional German & English communication skills on a native level (written & verbal)
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the location marketing software (SaaS) industry
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.