Circunomics has been named one of the top 5 startups in the circular economy by Google and SAP; Listed in the "Top AI German Startup Landscape" of the applied AI initiative; considered a strategically relevant project by the EU. We are looking for passionate, innovative, and motivated people to work with cutting-edge technology to help shape the European battery industry in line with the principles of the circular economy.
We want to shape the circular battery space by creating an analytics and marketplace platform that will power an ecosystem of OEMs, fleets, recyclers, and remanufacturers.
As a Sales Development Intern (f/m/d) working at Circunomics, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset to thrive in our developing environment. You will have the advantage of working in a position with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
As a Sales Development Intern
- You drive our growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business
- You identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touchpoints, and the hand off to an Account Executive
- You generate emails sequences, make cold calls to map and penetrate accounts
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You will conduct market research and acquire new partners
- You help run sales and build up client relationships, ensuring client success
- Advanced International Business or Economics studies, ideally focused on sales / marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in Office 365
- EU visa and work permit
- Proficient in spoken and written German
- 6 Months paid internship with basic compensation
- Great new IT equipment, flexible working times, complimentary beverages
- Modern offices located in the center of Frankfurt City/Hamburg City
- International working environment and English as company language
- Opportunity to shape the future circular battery space and the green energy transition
Did I spike your interest, and do you want to join our team?
We are interested in hearing from you, in learning more about your professional focus and personal projects. Send us your CV at email@example.com
To know more about Circunomics, go to: