Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
After successfully launching heycar in Germany and UK we strive for a fast forward internationalization throughout Europe. Spain has been selected as the next heycar country. With the support of our shareholders (among them Volkswagen Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and SEAT) we clearly aim to become the go-to platform for quality used and nearly new cars in Spain.
We therefore build up our local headquarter in Barcelona with establishing marketing, sales, customer service and operations locally, while product and engineering will be provided by teams located across Europe. In that context we are looking for candidates taking on responsibility as Sales Consultant (m/f/d).
What Your Responsibilities will include:
- You will actively support the sales activities with the focus on integration into our platform
- You will support our partners by phone and in writing and will be the main contact person for technical problems and exchange of feedback and inform them about new products
- You are in regular exchange and are the company's representative to our partners
- You maintain and manage existing customer data and documents
- You support us in various sales projects
- You participate in the analysis, monitoring and optimization of existing (internal) sales processes
What You Bring to The Role:
- You have a commercial degree with focus on marketing/sales or similar experience
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales or business development with relevant experience in digital sales funnel (video calls/phone sellling) ideally in the automotive trade
- Desirable Startup experience
- Sales is your world and you speak the language of our customers
- You are number-oriented person who is able to bring customers closer to the added value of our product in terms of quantity and quality
- You combine communication talent with authentic repartee and negotiating skills - whether sales or small talk - you convince and inspire on the phone as well as on-site
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in Spanish and English. Desirable in Catalan. German is a plus.
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office as you would expect from a startup
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Luisa Pinzon, People and Culture Manager.