This position can be remote or based in Berlin at the HQ.
- Support development and execution of sales strategy both direct and via channel partners for BigRep Additive Manufacturing solutions (3DP systems, materials, software, and services)
- Effective and efficient management and continuous improvement of opportunity-to-order pipeline and sales processes via relevant KPI monitoring and priority setting
- Communication of value and needs, being the voice of and to the customer and channel partners in the organization
- Drive sales towards agreed goals including proposals, negotiations, and closing deals with customers and channel partners
- Manage direct customer relationships and expectations to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Develop, support, coach, and motivate channel partners to jointly win against competition
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasting
- Updates and reporting through various sales toolsgenerate leads, and establish and nurture client relations
- At least three years of experience of successfully selling direct/ indirect high-value capex equipment . Additive manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong administration skills with BSc in Business Administration or Science degree or higher
- knowledge of cultural specifics and demands
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking ability maximizing company and customer success
- Analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities in high-pressure environments
- Excellent presentation and effective communication skills
- Outstanding customer orientation and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
- High self-motivation and willingness to take ownership
- Fast learner eager to develop him/herself and others
- represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of its offerings
- research AM customer needs and identify how our solutions address them
- Team player, who demonstrated success working seamlessly in cross-functional teams
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools like Salesforce
If you can imagine yourself in this role, here are some other reasons why BigRep is the place for you:
- Attractive compensation package including sales commision package with no cap
- Office location in the center of Berlin (Kreuzberg) with a large workspace as well as a full 3D Printing Fleet with full-time staff for internal printing needs
- Standard benefits including team events, lunches, snacks and drinks etc.
- Be surrounded by a team of 90+ that love 3DP and want to be part of the next generation of large-scale systems!
Making large-scale 3D printing an affordable reality for small to medium-sized business was the dream that launched BigRep in 2014. A few employees in a Berlin loft built the BigRep ONE printer prototype that kick-started the business. Now almost 100 employees in three locations work together in our industrial 3D printer manufacturing company and three printer models have already been released.
We are one of the most recognizable large-scale 3D printing brands and have been successfully transitioning from prototype to end-use part production. We believe that success as a manufacturer in this space means offering customers not just a machine for additive manufacturing but a complete digital production solution.
To make this a reality we have assembled a team of experts in marketing, design, innovation, software, control systems and hardware. Many of us come from the 3D printing industry but all of us share a deep interest and passion in all things 3D printing related and want to be part of this next chapter in manufacturing history.