About usWe are Movinga
Movinga was founded in 2015 with the ambition to bring the offline and fragmented moving industry into the digital age and change the way people move houses. Through high-quality customer care, a powerful digital platform, and technological advances, we at Movinga set the definition of moving in the 21st century. To achieve our goal we are looking for the best talent in a wide range of professions.
Your work will make one of the most challenging experiences in a person's life easier. This is Movinga's mission. We combine the innovative mind of a tech-company with the caring soul of a customer service solution. Therefore we are looking for people who are proficient in fields ranging from IT and engineering over marketing and design to sales and customer care.
We wish to expand our team with people who are passionate, creative and willing to make impact from day one. Be a driving force to our success while we allow you to grow and to bring in your own ideas to improve not only Movinga but also yourself.
What awaits you
Developing a platform that makes people's lives easier means creating a workplace that reflects that ambition. We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common.
Residing in the heart of Berlin we reflect the multicultural and celebrative lifestyle of the city. We strive to make not only working together as much fun as possible but also spending time together. For this, you will be part of a multifaceted, open-minded team and will enjoy employee benefits, occasional get-togethers, and team events.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm prospects (no cold calling)
- Advising potential clients on their removal options, handling objections and closing deals
- Managing lead assignments and dealing the pipeline by utilizing Movinga’s lead scoring system and algorithms
- Engaging in qualifying conversations designed to communicate our value proposition and to discover sales opportunities
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Working with your Manager to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process, and close business
- Ideally, you have previous experience in sales or/and handling customers over the phone
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a born seller with a natural talent for persuading people and overcoming objections
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are an excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You can deal in a friendly manner both with coworkers and clients
- You have the desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
- You possess strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
- You possess excellent Swedish skills (both spoken and written)
What we offer
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- An attractive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Loft office in the heart of Berlin
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!