If you are interested in a career in fraud prevention in the ever-changing world of payments this might be the role for you. You will become a part of a team utilizing a number of tools and methods to identify fraud patterns, reduce risk and protect the company & our clients - small & medium merchants from criminal activity.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Prevent financial loss for the company by performing transactions and merchants monitoring
- Take care of fraud and chargeback related notifications from the various acquirers
- Remain current on AML, Fraud, industry standards and best practices
- Propose process improvements, based on established best practices, to identify and address risks
- Be able to exercise sound judgment in line with company values and established policies and procedures
- Support daily operational functions addressing Risk and Anti-fraud related inquiries from clients and internal business channels
- Support requests for information from internal and external business partners including but not limited to Law Enforcement
- Ensure that proper policies and procedures are followed regarding data security and disclosures
- Work with internal and external partners to monitor and manage fraud incidents on various pre-paid products and channels
- Performs other duties as required.
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have 2-3 years’ of relevant experience in financial services, preferably in the banking and or payments industry
- You have preferred knowledge of Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- You have excellent language skills (verbally and written) in English
- You are able to multi-task and complete projects on time and have strong writing, analytical and communication skills
- You have great interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with various business partners
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a flexible and fast paced production oriented environment on varying shifts
- You are able to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and work independently
- You have great customer service ethics and professionalism
- You have intermediate Word and Excel experience
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUMUP
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- You'll have the space to drive your career here and take ownership of projects
- You'll have open space working environment
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages and regular brunches, cocktail nights, football and office parties
- Team Building activities touring in the different SumUp sites globally
- 25 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- Additional health insurance
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.