About the opportunity
We are looking for a talented Reward Analyst Intern to help us realise the value of data and insights which will shape how we reward our people at N26 as we enter the next phase of business growth. You will be confident in presenting data on a range of total reward activities, which creatively tell a story and help shape our decision making. Collaboration is key as you will work closely with our Reward Partner and People Operations team plus external providers for benefit provisions and salary data.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with our people operations team to help raise the understanding and awareness of reward in particular with a benefits administration focus
- Contribute to reward projects aligned to our people team roadmaps
- Creating and then running a reward focused regular data report, including analysis on reward data accuracy, reporting on compensation changes and benefits spend and utilisation
- Manage some of the peak reward activity for example, reward survey submission, pay review, ESOP grants and benefits renewals
- Act as point of contact for a variety of reward related queries
What you need to be successful:
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills
- Collaborative approach, supporting the Reward Partner on projects, the business stakeholders with day to day data requirements and understanding the business functions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, but remaining agile to balance the needs of the wider people team and business priorities
- Ability to story tell through the use of data. Someone that has a real interest in analytics
- Comfortable as a self-starter, often working alone to deliver initiatives, but equally a real team player, working with the wider Reward team and people team to collaborate on ideas
- Fluent German and English is preferable
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 13 vacation days per year
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.