Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
You’re responsible for supporting the Head of Reward & People Analytics in developing, implementing and embedding our reward strategy across Personio from both an operational & strategic perspective, that gets us closer towards being the best technology company to work for in Europe. The role sits as part of the Reward & People Analytics Team alongside another Reward Business Partner and reports into the Head of Reward and People Analytics. We are part of the People & Workplace Department with responsibility across the entire company.
These tasks will await you in detail:
- You will support in designing competitive and innovative total reward activities so we can attract and retain the talent we need to achieve our goals across all elements of reward
- You will play an essential part in upskilling Leaders to help understand all aspects of Reward
- You will build out the strategic and operational frameworks we need to be ready for Personio’s future plans, including becoming a publicly listed company
- You maintain and manage the Employee Share Option, the Global Benefit Plans and the Driving Total Reward Engagement
- You are responsible for Salary Band (Base Pay) Administration, Operation & Maintenance
- You measure the Return on Investment against Intrinsic Reward
- You work with the broader People Team to deliver performance & compensation review cycle
- You invest time in understanding the needs of your internal stakeholders, helping them understand total reward and what it means for their function and the company
What you need to succeed
- You are someone with a deep level of experience of owning some or all elements of total reward, product or service led international technology companies
- You’ll have built up your experience in a similar role(s) and ideally, you’ll have worked in a high growth scale up business, fast-paced environment, and/or going through growth but with the long-term mindset of sustaining growth.
- You will be a great networker who values the importance of relationships and building knowledge in relation to maintaining transparent and accurate external market intelligence.
- You value competency and attitude over knowledge because you are aware knowledge can be acquired and built.
- You have Excel superpowers and real depth of experience in building Excel models, driving decisions through simplifying data and sparking conversation from an an amateur audience
- You can take data, simplify it and use it to prepare materials that can be shared directly with our Executive team
- You have an eye for detail and an appreciation of data using these to drive your decisions but ensuring you empathize with your customers
- You will have an idea of what external markets and reward professionals are implementing and identifying trends so that Personio remains competitive and improve our Total Reward arrangements
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.