About the opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Reward, we are looking for a talented Reward Analyst to help us realise the value of data and insights which will shape how we reward our people at N26 as we enter the next phase of business growth.
You will be confident in presenting data on a range of total reward activities, which creatively tell a story and help shape our decision making.
Collaboration is key as you will work closely with our Reward Partner and People Operations team plus external providers for benefit provisions and salary data.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with our people operations team to help raise the understanding and awareness of reward in particular with a benefits administration focus
- Contribute to reward projects aligned to our people team roadmaps
- Managing the data required for pay review cycles and providing analysis to enable reviews of our benchmarks and salary ranges
- Maintaining our ESOP third party platform ensuring timely accurate data is held
- Benefits management, supporting renewals, improving processes which align to regulation and of course enhancing the offering for our people
- Creating and then running a reward focused regular data report, including analysis on reward data accuracy, reporting on compensation changes and benefits spend and utilisation
- Support constructing reward offers with the recruitment team
- Manage some of the peak reward activity for example, reward survey submission, pay review, ESOP grants and benefits renewals
- Act as point of contact for a variety of reward related queries
- Support internal and external audits and compliance activity
- Maintain up to date knowledge of external market changes which impact reward practices and action plan with the reward partner when needed
- Provide reward training to the wider people team and business on occasion, tailoring the approach to knowledge and levels of understanding
What you need to be successful:
- Managed data requirements through cyclical activities such as salary and benefit survey submissions, performance and pay reviews and benefit reviews and renewals
- Knowledge and practical experience of running ESOP programmes, including reconciliation, managing a platform and producing ESOP MI
- Reward systems knowledge, understanding how to get the best out of the system, with particular focus on process efficiencies and data accuracy
- Preferably having regularly used Core people systems, contact management, benefits management and Share management systems. Workday experience an advantage but not essential
- Collaborative approach, supporting the Reward Partner on projects, the business stakeholders with day to day data requirements and understanding the business functions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, but remaining agile to balance the needs of the wider people team and business priorities
High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills
Ability to story tell through the use of data. Someone that has a real interest in analytics
Comfortable as a self-starter, often working alone to deliver initiatives, but equally a real team player, working with the wider Reward team and people team to collaborate on ideas
Fluent German and English and German regulatory experience is preferable
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, language classes, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.