Über unsCapmo entwickelt Software für die Bauindustrie. Allein in Europa gibt es 10 Millionen Bauingenieure - und im vergangenen Jahr setzte die Baubranche weltweit 14 Billionen Euro um. Jeder zehnte Job der Welt hängt von der Baubranche ab. Wir glauben, dass die Personen mit den härtesten Jobs der Welt auch großartige Software verdient haben, die Ihnen die Arbeit erleichtert. Ganz egal, ob Sie gerade eine Wohnung renovieren oder ein Krankenhaus bauen - Wir möchten zur Verwirklichung großartiger Projekte beitragen auf die man stolz sein kann!
Wir sind eine bunte Mischung verschiedenster Fachrichtungen und Nationalitäten und arbeiten zielstrebig darauf hin, das führende digitale Werkzeug für die Baubranche zu werden!
Deine RolleAre you looking for an exciting challenge in a fast-growing environment? Then you've come to the right place. We as a Sales Team are a central starting point for Capmo's growth. We are revolutionizing one of the most important and largest industries in the world with our ideas. Join us now as Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (m/w/*) and have a decisive impact on it!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Seek out, define and implement strategies, processes and tools which allow the team to scale. Drive internal adoption of these initiatives in order to build a world class, efficient, data driven, motivated and high performing sales organisation
- Work cross functionally with business optimization, marketing, finance, product, and data analytics teams to solve sophisticated business problems and aid in strategic planning
- Drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company’s ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention
- Help design systems and executional paths for quick adoption and implementation
- Lead team priorities in relation to executive direction with company OKRs and make available resources adequate to their needs
- Shape a well defined and scalable revenue process with a repeatable framework
Das bieten wir dir
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- Enjoy a remote-friendly environment and flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenges through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- We care about your mental health: Our stress management tool MinQi allows you to integrate short exercises into your everyday life, for a strong body and mind
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team!
Das bringst du mit
- You have 4+ years experience in a similar environment (saas, software) in the field of Revenue Operations
- You worked with FY (fiscal year) planning, territory planning and compensation planning
- You have experience in running day to day oversight of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce (SFDC)
- You are data literate and driven and have an advanced analytics skill set
- You have the ability to conceive, define, articulate and implement a coherent strategy for success
- You have excellent communications skills
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
Wir konnten dein Interesse wecken?
Apply directly to us as Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (m/w/*) - We are looking forward to receive your application