NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for global brands. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining POS, order management, clienteling, and inventory. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are possible with just two remarkably intuitive iPhone apps. NewStore customers include brands such as Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Goorin Bros, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
NewStore is looking for a Retail Success Manager to join our Field Service team. Your customer relationship journey will begin during the build/development phase of our projects and continue through the launch and growth phases of our customer lifecycle. As our ideal candidate you will have a strong background and understanding of retail operations, omni channel initiatives, and digital commerce. You will work directly with our customers and internally with our Professional Services, Product and Engineering teams. As a NewStore Retail Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a voice at NewStore looking after their best interests.
The position reports to the Senior Director Retail Success. The place of work could be in Germany or other remote locations in Europe, with travel and office visits as needed.
- Collaborate with customers and our Professional Services team during our build/development phase to ensure project needs are being achieved.
- Act as the day to day point of contact with customers once project launch has occurred.
- Liaise between our customers and our internal services, technical, product, and support teams ensuring continuity is in place.
- Continue the growth of our customers by owning the customer experience from launch to renewal and beyond.
- Maintain a full understanding of the NewStore platform and its offerings to help the customers’ continued success.
- Frequently update management on customer satisfaction as well as recommendations on improving the relationship between NewStore and our customers.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve set metrics
- Analyze customer metrics and gathering other feedback to help drive their business
- Evaluate customers’ levels of engagement with our platform and provide feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of growing customer revenue.
- 5 or more years experience working directly with a retail organization.
- Relevant experience within several of the following subject areas recommended:
- Order Management & Fulfillment business processes (including shipping, reverse logistics, payments), CRM, ERP, mobile applications and eCommerce
- In-store Retail systems and processes (mPOS, endless aisle, payment)
- Experience with SaaS applications
- Past experience using Jira, Confluence, and Google applications
- Strong analytical, empirical troubleshooting, and communication skills is a must.
- Ability to translate customer requests and issues into digestible information to be used by our technical teams.
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Extremely well organized with a strong ability to handle and make sense of large amounts of information from a variety of sources
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- German language skills a plus
- Travel 25%
Everyone is welcome here 🤗
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
Questions? We'd love to hear from you!