At Holoplot, we develop innovative hardware and software solutions to push the boundaries of what you thought loudspeakers are capable of: Using real-time wave field synthesis and 3D beamforming, our systems enable a radically new approach to sonically outstanding, high-quality speech and music reproduction, even in the acoustically most challenging environments.
We build our products with love for music, commitment to the highest possible quality, and a passion for disrupting the status quo.
In 2017, we were honored with the SXSW Innovation Award, but we are far from done yet: Being nominated one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world, we have embarked on the mission to develop the most revolutionary live entertainment sound system in the world.
What you will do
HOLOPLOT builds sound systems which consist of hardware and software. The software runs both on the Desktop and on the hardware. This software is created by multiple software teams. Automated building and testing is done on premise in our CI/CD toolchain, using various services and package management systems.
You would work closely together with the developers and SDETs of our teams to:
- Be an owner of Holoplot's build and release infrastructure for cross-platform and multi-architecture software stack
- Maintain package management systems to support software development teams
- Help shaping and tuning release processes and workflows
What you need to succeed in this role
- Experience with CI\CD processes and tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, ...)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes) and virtualization technologies (ESXi, Hyper-V)
- Experience with artifact management and software package management systems (Conan, PyPI, Docker Hub)
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code approach
- You feel comfortable working with any major operating system (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Fluent at least in one modern programming language (Python preferable)
- Deep Linux knowledge or willingness to learn more in that area is a plus
- Experience with embedded systems (Yocto, cross-compilation, on-target test execution, etc.) is a plus
- Good understanding of hardware and network infrastructure is a plus
We offer you
Sounds good? Apply now and let's shape the future of sound together!
- The opportunity to take part in an industry-changing journey, working at the forefront of audio technology together with a world-class team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make an impact from day one
- A highly motivating environment where you can grow and learn by working on incredibly ambitious challenges with colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Competitive salary and an attractive company pension scheme
- 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours, flexible working-from-home policy
- A modern office located on the south end of Tempelhofer Field overlooking the old airport
- Weekly team lunch and discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development
- Relocation budget to Berlin and assistance with the visa process
Further InformationHOLOPLOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOLOPLOT appreciates and celebrates the diversity within the company. Therefore, people of all genders, gender identities, any ethnic and religious background, national origin, age, marital or economic status, are encouraged to apply. We are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly, and with respect.