Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organizations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in Dublin, London and Madrid. Globally we are home to 700 employees, 3000 customers and we're growing rapidly. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe.
We are looking for rockstar talent to join our fast-growing international team based in either Dublin or London and to help lead the growth we are seeing in the UKI market. This high impact, delivery-focused role will report to the Head of International Marketing and will align with our Country Managers on business plan goals, marketing campaigns, and lead generation. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, work alongside a high performing team to play a very active part in our international expansion - this is the right opportunity for you.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the marketing mix and creating a marketing plan in alignment with overall lead and pipeline generation goals
- End-to-end planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing campaigns, e.g.: Outbound marketing, Events, Email & Lead Nurturing campaigns
- Prioritization of campaigns and channels based on cost-benefit analysis
- Regular alignment with internal stakeholders to optimize the impact of global campaigns and channels and ensure efficient execution, e.g. with Sales, Performance Marketing, PR
- Developing market intelligence by conducting research on the market, competition, and customers
- Reporting on KPIs for all of the marketing activities in your region
- Plan and manage the budget for the region
What you need to succeed
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B Marketing with a strong international background in SaaS or at a forward-thinking technology firm
- You have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results from previous roles generating significant leads and growing the lead generation number in multiples over a short period
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to get things done. You are driven by impact and want to be measured by results
- You are highly motivated and willing to learn
- You are not afraid to make mistakes: You fail fast but you learn from them
- You are fluent in English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares