We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordination Leader to manage and deliver on N26 employee growth in Europe. You’ll report to the Global Head of Technical Recruitment to create the strategy to grow N26 into a leading employer. You’ll organise, hire and develop the coordination team to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience and how well you are able to motivate and engage your team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage & coach a team of Recruitment Coordinators
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the team in a high growth environment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders so they can trust your judgement and expert knowledge
- Work on projects, implement new tools and innovate ways in which we can create a great candidate experience
- You use data to make informed decisions and use that data to create a world class coordination function which the engineering, product & design recruiting teams
- Use you experience to work across all recruiting teams with exceptional stakeholder management and with employer brand to help us stand out as the number one employer
What you need to be successful:
- You have a track-record of owning coordination processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with technical talent
- You put great value on an extraordinary candidate NPS and think of innovative way on how to continuously improve CX
- You understand that talent acquisition & coordination needs to be quality focussed
- You bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner
- You are excited about process optimisation and atomotisation via innovative tools
- You are keen to involve yourself in events and talks pertaining to all things talent acquisition
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.