About the opportunity
We are seeking a Recruiting Partner to help us continue building strong Business, Bank & Operations teams in our next phase.
Our Recruiting team owns all topics related to talent acquisition, candidate experience and process improvement. We believe in being equal partners to the business and bringing our subject matter expertise to every conversation which helps us consistently improve processes and experiences related to recruiting.
In this role, you will:
Partner closely with the Business, Bank or Operations teams in order to find the best talent for a wide range of open positions
You are expected to build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
You will build a strong pipeline and engage talent by creating a great candidate experience
When spikes arise in other areas you will roll up your sleeves and help out your colleagues when needed
- You use data to make informed decisions and tweak wherever necessary
What you need to be successful:
You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with talent (a deep understanding of Fintech/Banking hiring is an absolute plus!)
You understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.