We are building something unique and need a world-class team! This is where you come in as a Recruiter and Benefits Manager in the US office focused on scaling one of the highest-potential markets in the SumUp community.
As the point person on recruiting and benefits, you’ll be a key contributor to our team’s overall success. You’ll take full ownership of hiring processes and constantly contribute to our journey from good to great. You’ll be the single point of contact to your hiring managers, driving initiatives to empower top tier teams for making our vision come true.
What you’ll do
- Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs for roles of varying seniority (from Mid-level up to Head) across multiple business areas
- Drive every stage of the talent acquisition process and make accountable hiring decisions
- Be a cultural gatekeeper for our team - making sure that as we grow, we bring in not only the best people, but people that live and breathe our values
- Have a chance to be involved in global Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives, which will play a key part in shaping SumUp’s future development
- Play a key role in ensuring that SumUp grows and scales in a strategic, sustainable manner
- Manage benefits and enrollment to ensure we remain attractive for existing and future employees
- Determine strategies to ensure diverse teams and an inclusive workplace culture
- Have a basic understanding of US legal hiring and employment laws
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have 3+ years of in-house corporate and/or search firm end-to-end tech recruiting experience, being exposed to high complexity roles and different areas.
- You bring experience hiring for the US market and have a deep understanding of how to engage local talents.
- Candidates love you and hiring managers consider you their recruitment guru.
- You’re knowledgeable about sourcing techniques like LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events and Boolean searches.
- You’re a natural organizer, able to prioritize and pay attention to detail.
- You’re results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about recruiting.
- You are a team player and can adapt to constant change.
Why work for SumUp?
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2,000 people from over 52 nationalities
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- 50% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and company-paid life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plan (up to 3.5% employer matching)
- Paid vacation and holidays immediately available upon hire
- Ongoing access to professional development tools, job training, and industry conferences
- Free on-site refreshments, snacks (fruits, cereals, nuts, etc.), and team meals
- Fun company outings, team events, birthday lunches, yoga, happy hours, hikes, etc.
We're looking forward to meeting our next teammate! You can also choose whether to include a CV, your LinkedIn profile, a link to your github, tech blog, or portfolio – whatever you think will give us your complete picture.
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $65,000 to $85,000. Compensation will be finalized by the candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.