Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe Quality Management is responsible for the quality assessment of the work of our operational teams in Customer Service as well as Implementation. The Quality Managers are providing feedback & coaching sessions for the individual contributors in those teams. The team’s target is to ensure that we are offering the best support experience possible to our customers while working efficiently at the same time.
Your responsibilities include:
- Drive the establishment and adoption of the quality framework for Customer Operations to ensure consistency in quality standards.
- Support the development, administration, and continuous improvement of clear guidelines and processes for the quality assessment, scoring, coaching, calibration as well as cross-departmental collaboration.
- Assess the quality and efficiency of all individual contributors, teams, and departments within Customer Operations.
- Identify process, knowledge and skills gaps and work cross-functionally to launch quality improvement initiatives to address these gaps.
- Coach and support team members to enhance their skills through conducting root cause analysis and providing feedback related to individual or process-related areas of improvement.
- Prepare and analyse internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Build and maintain a sufficiently deep understanding of the Personio product and processes as the necessary basis for all quality-related aspects.
What you need to succeed
- First experience in a Quality Management/Assessment environment in a support organisation - ideally in a B2B, software, technical support environment.
- Striving for operational excellence in own work and passing this attitude on to your peers.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Experience in customer service.
- Positive mindset and willingness to move mountains to make our customers successful.
- Data-drivenness, analytical thinking, and good time management.
- Willingness to acquire Personio product knowledge as well as HR process understanding.
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility