At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
What is this about?
To offer the best in customer experience which is light years ahead of the competition, we are looking for a Quality & Automation Engineer working with our team, to ensure our apps on the App stores are bug free and of top notch quality.
As our Quality & Automation Engineer (m/f/x), you will be
- Collaborating with product owners, ensuring development, documentation and execution of the right case scenarios.
Ensuring Top-notch quality releases of our application on both mobile and Web platforms by performing functional tests.
Automating test scenarios and incorporating them into our release pipeline.
- Implementing Quality assurance practices in our product and development team.
What we look for
A problem solver: You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner with a “Get things done” attitude.
An agile thinker: To put it simply, you are always up for challenge, fearless to failures and eager to learn new knowledge and skills.
A team player: You, while being an individual contributor, also think about team goals and help achieve them.
A fluent communicator: You feel confident and comfortable when explaining a complex problem to your audience.
What you ideally have
- Strong QA & QC fundamentals: You have strong knowledge of SDLC, test methodologies as well as experience as a test engineer in Agile teams.
Hands-on experience with Test Automation implementation: Along with Hands on experience with Selenium and knowledge of test frameworks like Junit or Pytest, Rspec etc, you bring along your Page Object pattern know-how, and knowledge of integrating test automation in CI and non-UI test automation is the cherry on top.
- Strong Programming Skills: You have strong knowledge of any programming language (we use Ruby), along with deep understanding of basic OOP concepts. Understanding of CS fundamentals and Familiarity with design patterns would be amazing!
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.