Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Are you passionate about service, communication and data analysis? Are you an engaged problem solver who loves to help other people grow in their role? Do you love working towards KPIs and improvement opportunities?
Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a fluent Swedish speaker to join the Nordic Quality team.
What you will do
As a Service Specialist in the Nordic Quality team, you will be responsible for quality assurance in the Swedish market, which includes:
- Developing and measuring the way our service agents communicate and deliver service to our customers.
- Collaborating with our service partners to ensure they meet our quality goals.
- Analyzing quality and operations data to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Collect and validate quantitative and qualitative data to identify root causes and drivers for dissatisfaction
- Initiate and drive improvement initiatives to increase the overall customer satisfaction for your market
- Occasional business travel.
Who you are
- You need to be a driven and flexible individual who has a strong interest in service, communication, and data.
- You also have the ability to work with different stakeholders, under pressure, with deadlines and thrive in a fast changing environment.
You should have
- Service and customer-focus mindset.
- Fluency in both verbal and written Swedish.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Stakeholder management skill.
- Data analysis skill.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities.