Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Are you passionate about customer experience, data analysis and leadership? Do you love working in a high-speed environment with KPIs and improvement opportunities? Are you an engaged problem solver who loves to help other people grow in their role?
Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a fluent English speaker to be the Service Delivery Manager for Quality Assurance.
What you will do
Everyday, thousands of our customers globally contact Klarna with different queries and situations that require our focused attention. It is important for our service agents and processes to go above and beyond expectations to ensure our customers receive extraordinary service in every single contact. As Service Delivery Manager for Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of Quality and Customer Satisfaction by working closely with the Quality Leads and Operations Leads in each market.
- Ensure Klarna’s quality framework and processes are implemented and aligned in all markets.
- Analyze different data points on a daily basis to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Manage and support Klarna outsourcing suppliers to ensure they meet the agreed quality KPIs together with the Quality Leads and Operations Leads in each market.
- Coach Quality Leads to ensure their development and performance are aligned with the delivery expectations.
- Coordinate and support other internal Klarna stakeholders for delivery of solutions.
In this role, you will need to be both hand-on to be on top of all details as well as good at high-level strategy to drive changes on a big scale. You are ready to lead your team and stakeholders through exciting times of change by coaching and engaging them in everyday quality quests. An important success factor of your journey with us is that you are able to collaborate with several stakeholders (internally and externally) and that you make data-driven decisions. Your passion is to follow current industry trends when it comes to quality assurance, customer satisfaction and bring them to life at Klarna Service operations. With your initiatives we can be sure that we continuously improve our service standards in order to deliver remarkable service operations.
Who you are
- You have been working with quality assurance, preferably within service operations, for a few years and really enjoy being in an environment where you can make a difference.
- You are excellent at stakeholder management with a high attention to details.
- You are a true problem-solver who does not settle for less than perfect.
- You can prioritise your work tasks and most importantly, you love being a part of your team member’s growth in their roles.
- You are a true leader with a couple of years of experience from working as a team manager, project leader or similar.
You should have
- Service and customer obsession mindset.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Data driven mindset and analysis skill.
- Team leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure in a fast changing environment.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Last day to apply: 15 October.
Ideal start date: As soon as possible.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities.