About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsWe are looking for an experienced QA Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Product team as the primary go-to person for all QA-related topics. As the first dedicated QA Engineer at Productsup, you will shape our company-wide QA, create your own processes, and take our product quality to the next level.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Become an expert on the Productsup platform
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (e.g. product managers, designers, engineers & customer success) to define new processes and align collaboration on all QA topics
- Gradually start estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Become the go-to person for all QA topics related to our product, collaborating with developers, product managers, designers, and customer success managers
- Increase test coverage of the entire product
- Work as a stand-alone QA Engineer, effectively prioritizing all testing activity independently
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of progressive experience as a QA Engineer, testing complex SaaS products
- Solid understanding of the data management and/or e-commerce industry
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Great project management skills and experience in defining and improving QA processes
- A cross-functional perspective and strong stakeholder management skills
- Solid hands-on experience with Confluence, JIRA, and SQL
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- An ambitious personality with the eagerness to take responsibility for complex challenges
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and an Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external company training
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).