enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionAs part of our DevOps culture, you ensure the quality and performance of our enmacc platform and own the approval process of new product functionality.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
As part of our newly created QA team, you are in charge of the quality of our rapidly growing platform.
- ensure the high quality of our web application
- own the approval process of the functionality of our platform features
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- You develop and maintain automated tests in collaboration with the product owners and software developers
- You autonomously maintain and continuously enhance the test environments and regression test suites
- Part of a SCRUM team
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA
- University studies in Computer Science or similar experience as IT specialist
- ISTQB certification is a must
- Knowledge of Software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and be passionate about QA
- Solid experience in web testing techniques (including automation) like Cypress, Selenium, Protractor
- Strong web application fundamentals (HTTP, REST)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Small team of highly skilled developers - everybody has a great impact
- Great opportunities to grow and develop your own career
- High autonomy and working with a modern tech stack: Java, Spring (Boot), REST, Hibernate, SQL, AWS, Angular, Gulp, Bower, Docker, Gitlab, Maven, Intellij IDEA, Slack and iOS development
- Our monthly Hackathon, where you can explore a new feature, tool or try to develop your own thing
- A culture of feature development driven by customer feedback
- Working on exciting challenges with awesome colleagues and true industry experts
- Flat hierarchies and a working open-door-policy
- An environment that values entrepreneurship and cleverness, taking calculated risks
- An awesome, modern and airconditioned office in the heart of Munich with lots of networking companies around
- Professional equipment including a Macbook Pro
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness & health offers
- Relocation assistance for international candidates