Project Manager, Tooling
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is on the lookout for a talent to join our Global Operations team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
As our Operations Project Manager focusing on tooling management, you will help strengthen sennder’s freight forwarding ecosystem by improving global performance. You will be working in cross-functional teams and collaborating closely with all of sennder’s seven operational markets in Europe. You will drive various analytical projects and define operational processes to help increase the collaboration between all stakeholders. This role is located in our Berlin HQ.
What you will do:
- Support our operational teams with appropriate tooling in order to increase efficiency and improve customer service
- Work on integrations with the product team
- Drive analysis to effectively manage and optimize the experience of our customers.
- Establish and maintain a company wide reporting structure on & individual performance that fosters data driven decision making.
- Closely track and review performance metrics with each market & country.
- Collaborating with cross-functions (Operations, Account Management, Partner Management, Claims Management, and Tech) across sennder to implement efficient & scalable solutions
- Identify operational weaknesses and optimise, define and document new processes in close collaboration with all markets to keep our local teams as efficient as possible.
- Identify and prioritise new feature requirements for further product developments.
Who you are:
- Undergraduate and/or graduate in Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Logistics, Economics, or another related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a quantitative/ analytical role, preferably within tech, management consulting, etc
- Data Driven – passion for leveraging data to influence decisions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving mindset. We're faced with new and exciting challenges every single day.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently in a high-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to manage a highly diverse stakeholder groups.
- Strong organization & project management skills. Able to structure a project from idea to design.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Detailed Oriented
Bonus if you have:
- Logistics/Transportation knowledge or experience
- Experience in Dashboard tools, e.g. Looker, PowerBI
- Know-how on Incident Management System
What we offer:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries, 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office.
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow.
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development, incl. mentorship.
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits.
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams.